Wednesday, April 8, 2015

New Topic For Blog


                This trimester I decided to change my blog a lot. I got really tired of writing about movies every week. You could probably already tell this by looking at my blog and seeing that the number of blogs I did decreased a lot in the second trimester. I figured that the only way to get me to write more blogs was to write about something else that I like. I decided that a good, fun topic would be games.

                Every blog I wrote about movies felt the same. Even though they were each about different movies, the layout of the blogs were pretty much the same. I got so tired of this and never wanted to write my blogs. I also started running out of movies to write blogs about. I watch a lot of movies but I don’t watch three of them a week. I started having to write about movies I watched a long time ago which made writing the blogs even harder. Remembering the details of the movies was difficult and remembering how I felt about it the first time I watched it was nearly impossible.

                Video games seemed to be an easy jump from movies. They are both forms of entertainment that I enjoy and both fairly easy to write about. I was also able to keep the name of my blog because the person that it’s from has a lot to do with video games as well. I think this new topic will help refresh my blog. The blogs will be better because I’m excited about my topic and will actually like writing about. This will help me actually get all of my blogs done and will hopefully help my AP Lang grade be better. I just hope that I will still enjoy this topic by the end of the trimester.

(Word Count: 308)

No comments:

Post a Comment